A failure to sync a location depends on whether a MID was included when you added the location in the Fidel dashboard. Therefore, there are two different, next steps to take:
1. If the location was added without a MID - click on the Not found status to submit the MID that you have obtained from the merchant or through a virtual card transaction (refer here for more information).
2. If the location was added with a MID - you can contact Fidel at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with the following information:
- Account ID*
- Location ID*
- Full Address
- Merchant ID/MID*
*These details you can obtain from the location’s raw data that you can access in the Fidel dashboard by clicking on the 3 horizontal dots at the end of the row of the location section and selecting ‘View raw’ from the drop down menu...
The value of transactional data
Regardless of why the location status is not found, transactional data from a linked card can help us in the event that you cannot get the MID from the merchant or it isn't matching.
- If you cannot figure out the MID with the merchant, an alternative way to locate it is to conduct a transaction on the scheme which is showing as Not found.
- For example, if it is on Visa, then you would want to run a test transaction using a linked Visa card.
- The transaction will not show in your Fidel account but it will provide us the starting point to uncover the MID with the schemes directly.
- Email email@example.com to request a missing transaction investigation and include the following information:
- Card ID
- Location ID
- Transaction date
- Transaction amount
- Scan of the receipt
Note: To find transactions this way we will need to wait 3-5 business days after the transaction was made. This is because the transaction needs to be cleared before we can locate it through the card schemes.